Terms and Conditions
Please find below details of our hotel bedroom policies and terms and conditions on items such as payment, check-in times, late check outs etc.
1. ‘Check-in’ time is from 14:00 hrs to 22.30 hrs (to request an early or late check in please contact the hotel reception).
2. Payment – Please be aware, all bookings are pre-paid. Your card will be charged before arrival via our secure site ‘Secure Trading’. The hotel does not store your card details. We charge your card via an encrypted link to ‘Secure Trading’.
3. Credit/ Debit card details with a pre-authorisation are required in order to enable charging to your room account. Once your ‘Daily Extras Account’ i.e. Food and Beverage, is in excess of £100.00. It is our policy to charge your card for the amount outstanding at that point. Full credit facilities must be prearranged with the hotel.
4. Security Deposit – All rooms require a Credit/ Debit card guarantee. If this is not available and you are paying by cash, it is our policy that you must
pay a £100.00 security deposit, which we will hold till your departure.
5. Third party bookings (if your are booking for someone else) The actual guest staying must give a credit card or cash security deposit and photographic id on arrival.
6. Under Smoking, Health and Social Care Act (Scotland) 2005, It is against the law to smoke in any part of the building. A charge of £200 will be applied to your room
7. All residents should be 18 years or older, any younger guests must be accompanied by an adult (person 18 years or older).
8. The Hotel reserves the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
9. The Hotel reserves the right to take action against any guest found to have tampered / interfered with any fire detection equipment throughout the hotel, including detector heads in public areas and bedrooms, break glass points and fire extinguishers. Guests found to have tampered with any fire detection or fire fighting equipment will be charged with any costs incurred by the hotel due to their actions and additionally may be asked to leave the hotel. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at the hotel’s discretion. Should the fact that fire fighting or detection equipment had been tampered with come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
10. It is the hotel’s policy that all our guests have the right to be treated with dignity and respect and as a responsible host we believe that we have a duty to our guests to protect them from inappropriate behaviour. Should any actions by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Duty Manager, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the Duty Manager, the hotel reserves the right, after any allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at the hotel’s discretion, or guests may be asked to leave the hotel.
11. Guests’ liability for their account is not waived and guests agree to be held personally liable in the event that any indicated person, group, company or association fails to pay all or part of any charges.
12. ‘Check-out’ time is by 11:00 hrs, if you check out after this time you will automatically be charged for a ‘Late Check-out’ at £30.00.
13. A late checkout till 14:00 hrs can be arranged for an additional cost of £30.00. Any later than 14:00 hrs will be charged as a full stay at that day’s best available rate. Late checkout is subjected to availability and must be pre-arranged. Please contact reception for further details.
14. Under the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956, Hotel will not accept any liability for any guest items not secured correctly.
15. Reservations can be cancelled by 14:00 hrs prior to the day of arrival at no extra cost. Any cancellation done after this time will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the first night’s charges.
16. In case of a no show customer will be charged the full amount of the whole stay. All no show charges are non-refundable.
17. Inclusive Breakfast depends on what rate or package you have booked. Please check your confirmation. For those on a room only package wishing breakfast it is available at £5.95 Continental per person and £9.50 Full per person.
18. Room Service Breakfast included? inclusive breakfast is served in the Restaurant only. Room service breakfast is charged separately at £5.95 Continental per person and £9.95 Full per person.
For any additional details, please contact the hotel and speak to our team.
Telephone: 01324 627421 Email: info@firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01324 627421
rooms from £59